Thursday, October 23, 2008

Taipei

We are in Taipei. We have another two hours to go before our flight to Hanoi. We looked at our tickets and noticed that we aren't in Deluxe for this flight for whatever the reason. Fortunately it's only a two hour flight.
We flew out of Newark and landed in Anchorage then to Taipei. Considering how long we've been flying we both are feeling pretty good. We both got lots of sleep on the plane and watched movies. The food was AWEFUL. I didn't eat it but Carl sure did!
I miss the kids already.
I'll try to post when we arrive in Hanoi.
Love you, miss you, mommy, Stephen, Michael and Julie!!

We met Carol and Steven at Newark airport. Very nice people! We are so happy to have finally met them. We look forward to meeting Marsha, Tom and their little girl.

1 comment:

fujiehao said...

so glad to hear that you made it.
I have been watching the computer since you left, I had it set to Hanoi time so that I would know when you landed. Flight went well?
know you you hate to fly.
Glad you met others, it will make
your trip even more fun.
Saw Michael at school and hes very
excited. Have a great day there -
only a little while longer!!!!!!