Wednesday, April 15, 2009

Happy 11th Birthday Stephen and Michael!!

I can't believe my boys are ELEVEN already. WHERE did the time go? We had a great day today. We got up bright and early and hit the 10:40 showing of Monsters vs. Aliens. GOOOOOOD movie! The kids liked the movie and I got to listen to Hugh Laurie's voice...good deal! Then it was off to get the boys a much needed haircut. They were going through that "I want my hair long" phase. Stephen wasn't happy with me at first for making him cut it but when he looked in the mirror he decided he liked it. Michael didn't care either way. He's my easy going boy. After haircuts it was off to Laser One for some laser tag and arcade games. When it was dinner time we went as a family unit out to Log Cabin then came home and had ice cream cake. WHAT a day! I'm exhausted. The boys are still going strong though. They are in their rooms putting together all the Star Wars lego's that they got. I figure it'll keep them busy for the rest of the week. lol.

Julie keeps getting better every day from her surgery. Mornings are the worst but once she gets her pain medication it is bearable.

Saige was back to the ENT yesterday with another ear infection. This makes 4 in almost as many months. Not good. The ENT is hoping that once the weather breaks that she will stop getting them but if not she's looking at tubes. She's on another strong antibiotic and seems to be better today. Julie is going back to the ENT on Friday for her post OP appointment and he said he wanted to see Saige also, just to make sure that the antibiotic is working. Fingers crossed!

3 comments:

Samantha's Blog said...

WOW...sounds like you all had a fun and exhausting day!!! Happy
11th Birthday Stephen and Michael.

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

You are one busy mom and you insprire me with all you get accomplished! Happy Birthday to the boys...I REALLY hope the princesses are feeling better REAL soon!!!!

The Baxter Family said...

Happy birthday, boys!!!