Saturday, April 4, 2009

If I had a dime

for everytime I've heard Saige say "MIIIIIINE" I would be so rich. lol. This is definately the word of the week. She says it so crystal clear and with such meaning that you don't DARE take away what she is calling mine unless you want to feel the wrath of Saige. Fortunately for me MIIIINE has been nothing but harmless toys. lol.

As for everything else, Saige is a whole new kid. She's done a total 360 ever since I switched her to a hypoallergenic formula. Amazing that I (along with a few members of the TQ group) had to figure out what was wrong with my kid. My pediatrician practically laughed at my milk allergy theory which turns out to be EXACTLY what the problem was.

All I have to say about that is if you have a feeling that something just isn't right with your child and your pediatrician won't take you seriously then seek a second opinion. Shoot, seek opinions until you get someone to listen. Afterall YOU are the one who knows your child best. Listen to your instincts.

1 comment:

The Gregs said...

She is so beautiful. I am happy happy for all of us.