Monday, November 3, 2008

Another step closer

This morning we went and got Saige's passport and medical clearance. We will hear back from Tau later today as to when our visa interview is. If it's tomorrow we will try for a Saturday flight home. Fingers crossed! I love Vietnam but I miss my kiddo's and my mom like crazy. I KNOW my mom misses me...lol!
Saige is amazing. With each day that goes by we see more and more of her personality. She's a very smart baby...too smart sometimes! She LOVES to walk around with daddy. She also loves to see Stephen, Michael and Julie on the computer. She waves to them and smiles when she sees them. We love our girl and can't wait until we are back home and together as a family.

4 comments:

emkdoli said...

that would be amazing if ya'll could get home by sunday. keep us posted!!!!! love em

Amy said...

Hey I finally figured this out! I have been getting updates from your mom and emily anyway...I can not wait for you guys to come home!! Her Halloween costume was so cute. Did you ever find Hwy 31? My dad wanted me to ask that one. Love you guys Johnny and Amy

emkdoli said...

hey guys. it's 1:00 am here. i don't know if u know this yet but obama is our next president. i don't know who u would have voted for but it ahs been very interesting to watch on tv. better get to bed so i have some energy for tomorrow(; I'll say a prayer that u get to come home soon. have a good day...
em

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

CONGRATS!!! She is so darn adorable!

Have a safe flight!

Shannon