Saturday, November 29, 2008

Aweful blogger

I'm moved up to aweful blogger status. I didn't even have time to do a Thanksgiving post. I used to be such a good little multitasker!

Ok, so Saige has been doing awesome. She sleeps thru the night from 8-8 and sometimes longer and naps from 1-3 or so. She has moved down from a Stage 3 clinger to a Stage 2 clinger..YAY!!! She LOVES our cat Buddy. Her first English words have been "here kitty kitty". No boring ole ma ma or da da for our little girl's first words ut uh!! lol. My mommy brag is that this little girl is brilliant. She picks up on things SO fast. We are amazed at how quick she learns new things.
She absolutely adores her daddy. Carl had daddy duty on Black Friday and he took her and the kids for a long walk to see the cows. She LOVES to go for walks outside. She loved it in VN but it was so much warmer there that I wasn't sure she would like it in the NJ cold but she does.
We had a wonderful Thanksgiving and I'm sure all the other AP's (I LOVE that I don't have to say PAP's anymore!) did too. So much to be thankful for this year. We have a wonderful, happy, healthy family. Life is good!
I WILL post pics soon I promise!

No comments: