Saturday, November 8, 2008

This n that

Ok so Saige has new game she plays. She hides behind the curtains and waits for us to call "Saige, where's Saige?". Then she opens up the curtains and smiles and laughs. I tell you it's priceless and I have to get a video of it!

Today we got a call from Carol and Steve that we were invited to lunch with Allie (our adoption coodinator) and some other families at the Green Tangerine. We had a great time and the food was the best we've had so far. We both had a New Zealand steak, potatoes and a delicious chocolate mousse dessert. After lunch we did some more shopping. I picked the boys up something really awesome but can't say what because they read this blog. Julie and Saige have some wonderful gifts also.

Tonight we are going to meet Carol and Steve for some take out from an Indian restaurant.

Looks like we will be flying home on Wednesday. We will leave here Wednesday morning (VN time) and catch a 12:35 flight to Taipei. From Taipei we fly straight to Newark (I think) and arrive in Newark Wednesday night 8:35 NJ time. I can't wait to see the kids. We have been having an awesome time in VN but miss the kids very much. Michael and Julie have colds so I hope they are feeling better soon. I am very impressed that my mom has everything under control at home. Poor woman raised ONE kid and here she is with our THREE for THREE weeks.

Thank you again to all our friends and family who have helped while we have been gone. We appreciate it very much. Thank you to everyone following along on our journey.

2 comments:

Kris Ann said...

Yay! You're coming home! Safe travels! :)

emkdoli said...

We have loved seeing your pictures and reading your messages. This is my very first blog and i have become semi-addicted to checking for new posts!!!Scary!
I would keep the kids home too if it is any consolation!!!!!(: I love the pic of Saige with ther bear hat on! Very, very cute. Everyone is sooo excited that you THREE will be home soon. Averie is ready for a playmate!! Be safe and muvh Luv,
kd, em and the kids