Saturday, November 29, 2008

Two posts in one day

Surprise!

It hits you the first day you hold your child how grateful you are to have this precious new little person to love. I still can't believe this beautiful little girl is ours. I cried so hard the first time I held her. I still remember kissing her and telling Carl how beautiful and perfect she is. I wish I could give her biological parents peace of mind and tell them how grateful we are to them for this perfect little angel they gave us. I wish we could tell them how very much we all love her. I know they must wonder about her. For us we wonder about them also. We hope and pray that they know how very loved she is and how grateful we are to have her. She has made our lives complete.

We can't wait to take Saige on her first annual Olinger family tree hunt this year. We can't wait to see her beautiful face as she opens up her gifts.
As I type this Stephen is holding Saige and she is saying ma ma ma for the first time.
I feel like the luckiest person alive.

2 comments:

The Baxter Family said...

What a heart-warming, makes-me-smile post.

Samantha's Blog said...

It's been a while....need to update us on Saige, Michael, Steven and Julie.....