Sunday, March 8, 2009

Catch up

I've been a bad blogger and I have no real excuses. The kids are all healthy and things have been finally getting back to normal. Well, as normal as normal can be for this family!

Michael got his braces on last week and he was less than thrilled. Already we've noticed a difference in his teeth and he was pretty happy about that so all is well again.
Stephen lost yet another tooth. He's probably lost about 4 in the past 30 days. I'm getting to be quite the pro at tooth pulling!
Julie is doing great. We're still trying to put some weight back on her but other than that she's A OK.
Saige is hysterical these days. She LOVES The Chipmunks Movie and Free Willy. Everytime she saw Willy she would say "awe". The Chipmunks are a huge hit and Saige had me in stitches last night because when Dave says "Alvin....ALVIN....ALLLLLVIN!!!" Alvin then says "WHAAAAT!" Saige says "WHAAAT!" too!
Another big hit is the Spongebob Squarepants song. Every time it comes on she hollers BOB BOB!!!
I can't get over how quickly she's picking up new words and learning things. Daddy told her to go put a wrapper in the garbage and she did it! She also knows when we are about to eat so she pushes her high chair over to us. She's a HUGE help when it comes to laundry. I'll pile the clothes on the floor and she puts them in the washer...too cute!
She has become very attached to her angel dear giraffe lovie so I did the wise thing and bought a spare. THese lovies are her favorites. She has a cat, a dog, a lamb and now TWO giraffe's. Believe me when I tell you I've ever seen her dragging around every one of them!
I guess that should pretty much do it for now. I'll get to work on loading some pics next!

1 comment:

Kris Ann said...

Matthew has a green dinosaur that he loves. He really isn't into the loveys that much - macho man, lol. but the dinosaur is special. :)