Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Back to school they go

FINALLY. Stephen, Michael and Julie as of tonight will all head to school tomorrow. It was a rough weekend. Saige had to go back to the Dr. Saturday because of a lingering cough. Turned out her lungs were clear but as we were leaving the Dr. office Michael almost passed out. The Dr. said it was either due to low blood sugar or the phlem conversation we were having about Saige. Either way he had me quite worried. Michael also came down with a nice case of pink eye. Fortunately we were able to keep it from spreading to anyone else. I guess my OCD is good for something! Michael had a fever Sunday and Monday so because of that and the pink eye he got a get out of school free card today. He needs to be fever free for 24 hrs before returning to school and I believe pink eye is contagious for 36-48 hours after starting medication. I'm probably the only parent left on the planet that follows that rule but I refuse to send my kid to school to make others sick. Another OCD thing I guess! Julie continues to get better each day. All she has left of mono is the weight loss (10lbs) and a nasty cough. She actually fits in pants again that I was about to get rid of pre mono. Stephen stayed home today honestly, just because. He's actually been quite healthy but I was too lazy to bring him to school today.
Lets hope my kids will all be back to their normal happy healthy selves to stay!!
Ohhh...this weekend is snow tubing...YAAAAY!!!

No comments: