Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Better

Julie's fever broke last night and she's feeling a little better today. All she did yesterday was lay in bed but today she's up and about. I'm keeping her home the rest of the week from school. It seems that virus is still going around and I'm not sending Julie right back into it again. I figure I'll give her the rest of the week to relax, eat and get back to her old self. She ate a whole jelly dounut this morning and polished off her orange juice so hopefully she's getting her appetite back too.
Saige did something really cute last night. I had to take the boys to karate and Carl stayed home with Julie and Saige. I'm on my way to karate and the cell phone rings. It's Carl telling me that Saige was walking around with her coat trying to put it on. lol!! She thought she was going too and knew to go get her coat! This kid is one smart little cookie!

2 comments:

The Baxter Family said...

She IS one smart cookie!

I'm glad to hear that Julie is feeling a little better. Heck, a jelly donut would do it for me, too!

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

YEA!!! So glad all is getting better! Stay well for COOKIE MONSTER...I am SO excited!!!!