Sunday, February 8, 2009

Tet Celebration at Carol and Steve's

What a great time we had! The food was amazing and we all had such a great time. I'm sure Carol and Steve were exhausted by the time everyone left because they really outdid themselves. It was so nice to see Saige with her TQ "sisters" again. We got to meet The Raglands and their daughter Juliet. It was so nice to meet them because I fell in love with Juliet when we were at the orphanage on the day of our G@R. We also got to see Elise and her sweet little girl Mikah again. It's always a blast to hang out with Mer and Tim but this was the first time I met their daughter Lulu. What a sweetie! Everyone was so nice and a great time was had by all.

Thanks again Carol and Steve!

1 comment:

Ashley said...

I'm glad you guys had such a good time. I would love to see some pictures.