Thursday, February 12, 2009

Still sick

Julie started running a fever again today. She's still complaining of a headache but now she says a pain in her side felt like an explosion. Pretty descriptive for a 5 year old and I'm worried about what that explosion feeling was exactly. She said she felt it yesterday and now today she's sick again. She's been back to school only two times since she got mono weeks ago and today I find out that there is a virus going around the school. Well guess who's NOT going to school tomorrow and who wouldn't have gone this week had I known this. Julie has been on antibiotics for almost a month now and because of that probably has a nonexistant immune system. Overprotective? Perhaps, but my baby isn't getting better and I'm getting more and more paranoid by the day.
Even Saige is still running a low grade fever. She has a few days left on the antibiotic they gave her for the ear infection so I'm hoping it kicks in completely by then.
Sigh.....

No comments: