Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Happy 6th Birthday Julie!

Six years ago today our beautiful princess was born. She was born during the blizzard of 2003. Leave it to me to go into labor during a blizzard. I can't believe it's been 6 years.
I remember when I went for my ultrasound that Carl and I decided we wanted to be surprised this time and not find out the sex. Well, I got antsy towards the end and wanted to know but by then they couldn't tell. Why you ask? Because Julie decided she wanted to come into the world butt first...lol. We had to wait until delivery day to find out. I had to have a C-section because she was breach. It was the longest 5 minutes of my life waiting to hear those words. Finally, I heard the Dr. say the words I had prayed to hear. "It's a girl!"
Mommy and daddy love you so very much Julianne!

2 comments:

Samantha's Blog said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY JULIE!!! HOPE YOU ARE FEELING BETTER AND ARE ENJOYING YOUR 6TH BIRTHDAY SWEET GIRL!!!!

XOXOXOXOXOX

The Baxter Family said...

Happy birthday, Julie!!!