Friday, February 13, 2009

A new record

goes to my poor Julie for her 104 temp this afternoon. Stephen had come close to the 104 mark when he was a baby and had all the ear infections but never hit it. Julie went in for all kinds of STAT bloodwork first thing this morning and everything came back within limits. They think she has a virus. I sent Julie back to school on Monday not knowing there was this virus circulating around her school. Had I known she would have never gone back this week. Having been on antibiotics for almost a month and fighting mono has just left her a target for a virus. So needless to say I am not happy about being left out of that loop.

On a happier note I applied for Saige's SS card on Wednesday and should have it in a couple weeks. Woo Hoo!

Also, Stephen got his braces off yesterday and is THRILLED. Now it's Michaels turn to get braces and he is NOT happy to say the very least.

4 comments:

Marsha said...

Hope Julie is feeling better now. Karley has been sick the last couple of days but not as bad as Julie sounds. That's a high fever! Get well soon Julie!!
Miss you guys,
Marsha

Samantha's Blog said...

Any updates since we spoke on Saturday???

Samantha's Blog said...

Oh forgot to tell you...Samantha's arrived SS card arrived in less than 7 days. I was surprised!

Carl and Stephanie said...

Thanks Marsha and Carol.

Carol, Julie is feeling better the past couple days....FINALLY. What a nice surprise with the SS card. I don't know why I thought it would be a headache. It was actually quite easy.