Friday, March 20, 2009

More change

Another formula switch for Saige. I just switched her to a hypoallergenic formula and a very expensive one at that...ugh. Michael used to have milk allergies so he used to be on Nutramigen and even back then the price was staggering now it knocks you right off your feet. You would think it was gold. It was suggested that perhaps she had a milk allergy a long time ago (by M) and I just kind of shrugged it off. The more I think about it the more sense it makes. Good grief if it was a milk allergy this whole time and I've been giving her formula with milk I would feel aweful. Time will tell.
I'm overdue to post pics and I will post soon. I try to be a good blogger really I do!

1 comment:

Shannon Devine "Miss Magic's mommy" said...

I hope she is feeling better soon! She is worth GOLD!! She is SOOOOO pretty and her hair is growing, growing, growing!!!!!!!