Friday, January 2, 2009

It's official

Saige is a US citizen! Her Certificate of Citizenship came in the mail today...FINALLY. Since it took so long I was actually hoping we would get it in a couple more weeks and have a letter from Obama instead of Bush so I'm a little bummed about that.

Yesterday Carl watched Saige and I took Stephen, Michael and Julie to see Marley & Me. Good movie but it's a good thing I had kleenex!

Today was a fun filled day at Chuck E Cheese. We met my friend Kim and her kids and my friend Kay and her grandchildren. The kids had a blast, especially Saige. I was worried about what she would think of the fat mouse with big ears but to my surprise she liked him. We discovered Saige loves slides today too. She loves to go down them belly first.
When the food came out she gobbled up the french fries and ketchup.
She must have wore herself out because she took a three hour nap when we got home.

A good time was had by all!
I'll post some pics tomorrow.

Congratulations to Saige's orphanage buddy Samantha as she is also officially a US citizen as of today!

1 comment:

Samantha's Blog said...

Congratulations Saige...we LOVE you!!!!

Steven, Carol & Samantha